Working at KONTEK
We're always on the lookout for driven individuals who are excited about audio/video to add to our team.
- Based in the downtown heart of Durham, NC
- KONTEK's headquarters in Durham was chosen to give us 30-minute access to the greater Research Triangle area. We generally limit our projects to North Carolina, because we believe it's important to have a strong on-site presence during construction and to be able to respond quickly to service calls for the life of a system.
- Excellent opportunities for advancement within the company
- It's almost cliche to talk about your workgroup being like family, but it rings true at KONTEK. We work hard together and take care of each other. We have fun together. More than 70% of our staff have worked together for at least 5 years and almost a quarter of us have been at KONTEK for more than a decade.
- Generous benefits package including competitive salaries, access to health insurance, flexible paid leave, and quarterly company profit sharing for full-time employees
Future Technical Positions
Have you got some AV insider technology chops? Want to join a great team? KONTEK is always looking for insanely good technical talent (design engineers, programmers, lead installers, installers and service technicians). If that sounds like you, send us your resume. We might not have a position open now but we’ll keep your resume on file, or maybe you’ll convince us we need to hire you right away. If interested, send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org for us to review.
Current Position Openings
Kontek is currently looking for a lead installer! Please review the position opening in the .pdf below.
To file your resume:
By mail / In person: apply in writing with your resume and cover letter to Hilary French at KONTEK Systems Inc., 318 Holland St., Durham, NC, 27701.
By Email: email your resume to email@example.com.